See The Documentary Here (direct to Video Link hosted at FileBox):
what the documentary and it’s real-life events leave someone with is the fearful sense of what the ‘mob’/masses can do when pushed and pushed and pushed, or ignored or trampled upon etc, they will fight back with uncontrollable passion, occupy and others, are the microscopic and atomic sub-level of pent-up passion to fight back, by George, if the inequalities in these testing times continue, as already evident with the rise of new neo-fascism far-right movements across the western world, society will again be reduced to violent anarchy, revolutions, civil wars, and wars……..Let’s these events be a warning to the powers of being, let the leash loose now and again, or start erecting titanium-bunkers for your last days, and probably the rest of most of us.
The Excellent Article from The New Yorker is here:
Another recommended documentary is this on ”secret societies”, however, I will recommend around 90mins mark out of 01hr 35mins (where the subheading is ”Bilderbergers, CFR etc….great watching from there on), find it here (direct link):
Other headlines of interests, as usual:
- Maliki’s Saddam-esque maneuvering
- Maliki enemies battle to vote him out of office
- New ‘bath salts’ zombie-drug makes Americans eat each other
- The Libyan War, brought to you by Bernard-Henri Levy
- A Mecca in Europe Why Islam Is an Integral Part of Germany
- Police launch investigation into Tory ‘cash-for-access’ affair
- Suicides are surging among U.S. troops
- How dare they! Britain condemned on human rights in UN report…by Iran, Russia and Cuba
- Is South Korea the Asian power we should really be watching?
- When Sanctions Backfire Syrian War Profiteers Cash In on Insurgency
- Syrian rebels tried to get reporter killed in anti-Assad propaganda bid – report
- Military movie censorship ‘makes Americans warlike’
- Did Syrian Rebels Lure Journalists to Death Trap?