So, as stated, it appears that the banking powers are finally ready to further consolidate their greedy-nasty-tentacles into Europe with the plans for setting up an European equivalent of US Federal Bank, and probably to be ran by European-Goldman Sachs, and dominated by consortium of other powerful banks/Frankfurt Group, as Goldman has already set out it’s tentacles to the political power seats of every European economic-powerhouses states, from Greece, to Spain, Italy, UK, Ireland, France and at Strasbourg: see this link with an excellent article from The Guardian (UK): https://geopoliticalintelligence.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/a-must-watch-read-uk-policing-state-goldman-isation-of-eu/).
These are today’s headlines on a such planned federal European Banking System:
- Germany weighs up federal Europe plan to end crisis
- Germany Pushes EU Bank Oversight
- Europe weighs a more perfect economic union
- and the usual further headlines selection for you all:
- Argentina Says It Will Sue Falklands Oil Companies
- Sargent: Is the GOP sabotaging the economy?
- The Class of 2012
- Troops retake Tripoli airport after rival militia clashes
- CIA Prepares Iraq Pullback
- Vince Cable: Seeking ‘common ground’ with Labour
- U.S. General in South Korea Replaced
- Crisis Pushes Down Returns Big Investors Don’t Know Where to Put Their Cash
- Vatileaks Scandal Documents Expose Pope’s Frail Leadership