I am tasked with perhaps one of my biggest role and responsibility to date, in finding ways to reduce, nay, to undermine the use of military, or any other ‘concept’ that might be used as a future loop-hole, force, in the International and national affairs. The Date set for my presentation is on the 02.09.11.
Thank You All In Advance.
Outlined below are the few of my own thoughts, please do not hesitate to challenge or to expand as you might see fit.
The New International Legal Framework Against The Use of Force
1. A complete ban on all private arms industries, laboratories, businesses, fronts, and also to all private security contracting firms.
1.a. The definition of arms can be anything from those that can maim, injure, paralysis, inactivate or kill any human being or animals.
2. A set-up of an highly regulated institution, that centralised all responsibilities of overseeing the regulation and the respect of these new legal requirements.
3. An highly regulated system of defining and overseeing the state-owned and run arms industries.
3.a. This should define what types of arms can be made, and only for defensive nature, and with more lesser killing power, and what ‘military products’ all states require for their defensive policies; this needs to be standardised, for all, small states and big.
3.b. Their should be an outright ban on Nuclear Arms and Weaponry, and also any natural resources that might be black-marketed for such use , the latter can be a ban or regulated strictly and closely.
3.c. No weapons of mass destruction of any sort can be allowed to be manufactured, even for ‘civilian use’, but new alternatives needs to be researched and developed instead, through funding encouragement etc.
3.d. Any future development in the ‘products’, either by ‘definition’ or ‘physical attributes’, should never be allowed to undermine the laws, as any loop-holes should be dealt with as they arise, and even when not in the precepts of laws, they should be declared banned, and recorded.
4. The raising and recruiting of civilians for military life should only be allowed as ‘voluntary services’, and not paid, or a profession of its own. The payment will only be made under actual fighting, not to maintain and create Standing Armies.
5. No International Institutions or Organisations would be prescribed with powers to declare wars of any kind, be it Humanitarian or whatever linguistics-manipulation used. Only the newly created International Institute Against Armed Violence will be provided with such prerogative powers.
5.a. These powers will be well-defined and set-out to avoid any manipulation or corruption from within or without.
5.b. Only times used will be to sanction an aggressor who have chosen to break these new laws of war.
5.c. During such times, the organisation will raise and create an international force agreed upon unanimously through popular vote by the citizens of the world not politicians or any representatives to punish such an aggressor.
5.d. The punishment will be based on reparation fines, sanctions, embargoes and isolationism for three-decades for the accused parties, and disarmed within such a period.
6. Private interests and media, should be regulated to keep away from bias reporting or advocating for any involvement. If wars do happen, the media should be banned on conducting live-feeding and shows, but rather should be allowed to participate and witness the responsible use of force, and if any laws are broken the veil should be lifted on the reporting.
These are so far my points, please feel free to send-in more.